Awakening Your Love
Couples therapy helps you and your partner express your
relationship needs, worries, or conflicts in a neutral and comfortable setting. Many couple’s issues are rooted in poor communication or strained connection, which often leads to marital conflict, sexual issues, infidelity or emotional withdrawal. Therapy helps to restore open communication and to recognize and release the negative emotions that are getting in the way of your relationship.
- Are you feeling distant or avoiding each other?
- Do you feel like roommates?
- Is the affection missing?
- Do you feel like you’re walking on eggshells or tired of having
the same fight?
- Have you contemplated divorce or splitting up but aren’t sure
whether to stay or go?
- Has an emotional or physical affair affected the trust in the
- Are you needing to work on the quality of the sex and/or
communication you have with your partner?
Couples counseling can help you break the cycle, find common ground, and renew your relationship. So often I hear people say, “I wish we had come years ago.” Healing your relationship can positively affect many areas of your life. Therapy to heal your relationship not only supports a more peaceful partnership, it can also support deep inner and personal healing so that you feel more content with yourself in all your relationships.